Friday, October 27, 2023

Chapter 5

Jon couldn't help but admire her, watching her walk ahead of him. She had the longest legs and they were encased in skin tight black breeches, which emphasized her derriere, not leaving much for the imagination. He just wanted to have those legs wrapped around him.

Little did Jon know he was going to get his wish, Caitlyn thought with a smile. Inside the cabin, Jon was very solicitous. He poured me a brandy which I was sipping on, as I moved about the room looking at his things. Jon sat in a chair watching her move about.

"Captain. Thank you for the help, but why?" Jon asked.

Cait said, "I overheard that scum plotting to attack you. I was after him anyway and I didn't like the odds against you. You could have probably handled the one ship, but with your load, not both. I waited till the idiot made his move. Besides, maybe someday I might need a favor."

Jon opened the cabin door, yelled, and a moment later a young boy showed up. Jon told him to have his cook prepare a tray. Caitlyn asked if the young man could deliver a note to Colin. The young man said he would so she penned a note to Colin, saying help where needed and then go back to their ship and wait for her. Jon asked, "What did you write?"

Cait smiled and said, "Just to help where needed and then to wait on the ship for me." I walked from the window towards Jon's bed. It was a bed built into the wall like a cubby but fairly large. I liked it because it was in the shadows and the darkness calmed my nerves. I crawled up, turned and sat with my back to the wall so I could see Jon and talk to him.

Jon still thought it was unusual for a woman to be a pirate and he wanted to know why she was, what circumstances got her to this point. 

"Caitlyn. How did you become a pirate? It is an unusual occupation for a woman." Jon asked. He was staring into her eyes, he couldn't look away.

All of a sudden he felt this huge feeling of desire. Cait had a slight smile to her lips, her eyes all soft, lids lowered part way. Jon thought he could actually feel like he was being caressed. Still watching her eyes, as he couldn't look away, her smile faded and her eyes got a faraway look.

Softly I said, "My parents were traders who eventually got into shipping..some legal, some not so legal. They were captured and killed." Which was not so far from the truth.

Jon could feel her pain, like somehow he had become connected to her. She continued.

"I was hurt, lost, but mostly angry. I took over my fathers ship. I sometimes trade legitimately, sometimes like today, not."

Jon was about to ask another question when there was a knock. Opening the door, he found the cook there with their tray. Jon thanked the cook and shut the door carrying the tray to the table.

Jon walked back to the door and locked it to prevent any unwanted intrusions, stopping at the bed on the way back holding out his hand asking Cait to join him at the table. Cait took his hand and let him help her up, leading her to the table. There was meat, fruit, bread and Jon brought a bottle or wine.

I helped myself to a piece of fruit and a bit of meat. I wasn't very hungry and just sipped at the wine. Jon in between bites asked her about Colin. I told him I met him about the time my parents died. We had picked him up in a port as he was being mugged. We are friends and watch out for each other.

I was tired of the chit chat and wanted more. I stood up and moved to stand beside Jon's chair and took hold of Jon's wrist as he was about to put a piece of orange in his mouth. Gently, I pulled his hand to my mouth while at the same time straddling his lap sitting down. Eyes gazing into his, I took a slow, soft bite into the fruit letting the juices run down my chin. I reached for the rest of the slice. My lips sucking the fruit from his fingers, my teeth grazing his knuckles as he withdrew his fingers from my mouth. I leaned back licking the juice from my lips while exposing my chin and neck to his gaze, willing him to lean in and lick the juice. I smiled as I felt his hot lips against my neck his tongue licking his way to my chin.

Jon thought to himself, he had never met a more exciting, exotic woman. He was hard and he wanted her now. He licked the juices that ran along her chin, while unbuttoning her shirt, exposing her breasts. He kissed his way down her chest, latching onto one of her nipples, sucking and licking. She was on fire and moaning, arching against him. 

After a moment Cait grabbed his hair pulling his head back so she could look at him and said softly, "Captain, it is time to pillage and plunder me." 

He set her up as he stood up and said, "Captain, prepare to be boarded.”

The two of them proceeded to undress each other before tumbling onto the bed, each of them vying for dominance. Jon was kissing her mouth their tongues mingling, dancing. She wound her hands in his hair in order to hold him while kissing him hard. She kissed him everywhere, finally maneuvering him so he was under her...…

Jon had never made love to such an aggressive woman, but thought he was going to die when she took his member in her mouth. Jon almost came, the woman was sucking hard, then lightly scoring her teeth along his length. She was growling low in her throat. Jon decided it was his turn and took hold of her hair to get her attention and for a second she gave him this feral look, like a cat, her teeth bared and he wasn't sure she was going to cooperate. Instinctively he knew somehow he needed to be her equal in strength and dominance. So Jon crawled towards her on all fours, forcing her to lay down on her back. Jon took hold of her legs, opening them. "Now it's your turn.

He used his thumbs to open her and placed his mouth on her clit. As anticipated, her heels dug into the bed her hips coming up off the bed. Jon just placed his hands under her to hold her steady and sucked. He tasted her, running his tongue from her vagina slowly back to her clit, chewing on it lightly, giving as good as he got. Finally she screamed as she came, trembling. Jon continued to lightly lick her till she came down from her climax, relaxing and laying back down. He moved up between her legs, lying down on top of her, kissing her, sliding his tongue in her mouth letting her taste herself. She proceeded to suck her juices from his lips.

Jon finally sank into her. She was hot and wet. He was pounding into her hard. He could feel her hands all over him, her fingernails scoring my back, those wonderfully long legs wrapped around him. She was biting him, lightly. His arms, shoulders, wherever she could reach. Jon captured her lips and with one final thrust, they came, the both of them. Tense, trembling, shaking. When he finally came back back down to earth, panting and sweaty, he rolled to the side and pulled her close to him.

Caitlyn looked up into his eyes, while lightly stroking his hair and face, trying to memorize this time in her mind. Making love to him this time was so much more intense than the last. I wondered if it would be like that every time. Caitlyn rose and found a pitcher of water and wet a cloth and cleaned the two of them up, before laying back down in Jon's arms. She finally heard his steady, even breathing as he was sleeping. Carefully, quietly I rose and dressed, leaving my necklace with the cross on it, finding a small nail to hang it from above the bed. Caitlyn made it back to her ship and sailed out of his life for that lifetime.

Seth woke up suddenly. Man he had had the most incredible dream. He didn't know why he had dreamed he was a pirate, but he had made love to the most incredible woman. All of a sudden he could feel moisture and looked down. Fuck! He had cum on himself. He hadn't had a wet dream since he was thirteen. Huffing, he got up and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Caitlyn smiled to herself. She had hoped Seth enjoyed his trip down memory lane. Standing up, I brushed the sand from my butt and walked back to the house. All that dreaming made ME horny. Maybe I should invest in a couple of D batteries, I thought, laughing to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment